2021.5.0.41 - Released: 2021-08-21
- Fix issue with Filter by View Visibility and linked models, occurring in certain cases.
2022.1.0.7, 2021.5.0.37, 2020.8.0.18 - Released: 2021-05-11
- License Manager Beta Program support.
- Fix issue with Filter by View Visibility not filtering all luminaires, in certain cases.
- Fix error occurring when certain combinations of Category Overrides enabled in Material Mapping.
2022.1.0.5 2021.5.0.35, 2020.8.0.16 - Released: 2021-04-28
- License Manager improvements
- Update various user controls.
- Fix issue with calculation point name synchronization feature.
- Fix Material Map crash occurring when Material Names include control characters.
2022.1.0.3, 2021.5.0.29, 2020.8.0.13, 2019.14.0.13 - Released: 2021-04-12
- ElumTools 2022 -- Initial Release.
- Fix issue with Filter by View Visibility not filtering out Mesh Geometry, occurring in certain cases.
- Improved label wrapping in Layout Assistant Dialog.
2021.5.0.27, 2020.8.0.11, 2019.14.0.9 - Released: 2021-04-07
- Fix Could Not Deserialize Calculation Info error, occurring in certain cases.
2021.5.0.26, 2020.8.0.10, 2019.14.0.8 - Released: 2021-03-26
- Fix clipping issue with Material Mapping dialog, occurring in certain cases.
- Update contextual help for Direct Only calculations.
2021.5.0.25, 2020.8.0.9, 2019.14.0.7 - Released: 2021-03-05
- Remove Direct (Only) option from Accuracy Settings drop down. Direct Only mode is now set on the ribbon.
- Add support for face hosted sky lights.
- Allow calculation points to be renamed without resetting results.
- Improved geometric parsing for calculation point masking.
- Fix issue when using Layout Assistant with calculation points which are hidden in the Working View.
2021.5.0.16, 2020.8.0.2, 2019.14.0.2 - Released: 2021-02-04
- Direct Only Calculations for Emergency and General Use Modes.
- Improved support for High Resolution monitors (4K).
- Improved Layout Assistant estimates for environments with supplemental lighting.
- Style Improvements to Layout Assistant Form.
- Fix issue with determination of true north default in Daylight Parameters.
- Material Map dialog now remembers state after closing.