Deep help means content that is not specifically tailored for the general public, but may be valuable should you find yourself in need!
The links below are "unlisted" videos posted on our YouTube "Software Support Channel". The Unlisted category means these are not public facing on the site and can only be viewed given the URL. You can share these with others by copying the URL from your browser or sending them to this Knowledgebase article.
- AGi32 - Creating Non-Orthogonal Roofs and 'Rooms' (37 minutes)
- AGi32 - Creating Report or Page Builder Title Blocks from DWG (6 minutes)
- AGi32 - Define Luminaire - Understanding the Luminous Box (15 minutes)
- AGi32 - Interior and Exterior Environments in the Same Model (12 minutes)
- AGi32 - Modeling Rooms Inside of Rooms (29 minutes)
- AGi32 - Modeling Stairs (25 minutes)
- Creating Complex 3D Solids in ACAD Specifically for Interior Calcs in AGi32 (27 minutes)
- Scaling Luminaire Output in AGi32 and Candela Values in PTB (4 minutes)
- AGi32 - Tweaking Background Image Scaling for Higher Accuracy (6.5 minutes)
- AGi32 - Tightening Stat Area and Schedule Content with Project Manager (17.5 minutes)
- AGi32 - Understanding How Daylighting is Calculated in Interior Models (19 minutes)