2021.4.0.11, 2020.7.0.6, 2019.13.0.6 - Released: 2020-11-12
- Fix issue preventing calculation results from being stored for multiple calculation modes with Projected Calculation points.
2021.4.0.10, 2020.7.0.5, 2019.13.0.5 - Released: 2020-11-4
- Fix issue with results not being sent back to Revit, occurring in certain cases.
- Fix typographical error in Light Loss Factor dialog.
2021.4.0.8, 2020.7.0.4, 2019.13.0.4 - Released: 2020-10-27
- Fix error occurring in certain cases when editing Projected Calculation Points.
2021.4.0.7, 2020.7.0.3, 2019.13.0.3 - Released: 2020-10-19
- Speed improvements to calculation point masking.
- Improvements to topography parsing and clipping accuracy.
- Fix issue with legacy OpenGL setting being applied incorrectly in certain cases.
- Fix issue with filter row drop down for Link Column in Material Mapping dialog.
- Add support for daylight portals hosted to Face Walls.
- Improvements to element parsing for combined boundary calculations.
- Allow automatic download of software updates.
- Fix issue with deleted mask elements.
2021.4.0.4, 2020.7.0.2, 2019.13.0.2 - Released: 2020-09-24
- Fix issue with walls, floors, and ceilings, from linked models, appearing as double sided, occurring in certain cases.
2021.4.0.3, 2020.7.0.1, 2019.13.0.1 - Released: 2020-09-09
- Material Mapping now includes a Category for surfaces without Material.
- Category Overrides enabled by default in Material Mapping for Common Categories.
- Geometric optimization of exterior luminaire families.
- Improvements to trial registration.
- Fix issue with default material transparency not matching assigned Revit transparency, occurring in certain cases.
- Fix error with duplicate luminaires occurring in Calculate Multiple Views command.
- Improvements to Calculate Views form.