In AGi32 and Photometric Toolbox, you can connect to the Instabase via an Embedded Browser (based on IE 11) or via your Default browser (e.g. Chrome, Edge, etc.):
- Instabase is opened in a modal form meaning you cannot do anything in the calling program until the form is closed.
- Can select and download multiples files directly into the calling program (up to 25 at a time).
- Instabase is opened in a modeless browser window allowing you to continue to work in the calling program without having to close the window.
- You can drag-and-drop files into the calling program or anywhere on your computer (up to 25 at a time). Note: Drag-and-dropping outside of the calling program actually downloads a link to the file, not the actual file. To download the actual file, you will have to double-click on the downloaded link (it’s a security thing).
- To drag-and-drop one file at a time, click and hold on the Filename link, drag-and-drop:
- To drag-and-drop multiple files (up to 25 at a time) -Select files (via checkbox), click and hold on the Selected link, drag-and-drop:
- Can select and download multiple files via a zip file (up to 100 at a time).