Applies to LAI Network Service (legacy).
It is possible to strand a network client in a busy state, thereby locking the license and preventing use by others. Lighting Analysts cannot clear this license state for you. This is typically addressed from the server side as follows:
- Start the LAI Network Service application on the server
- From the Service Setup tab, click the "Activate Key" button
If the Easy Way does not work:
- Again, from the LAI Network Service on the server, Service Setup tab
- Stop the Service (step 2) by clicking that button
- Start the service (same button)
- Activate key (Easy Way)
If you are still have trouble please submit a support ticket from this helpdesk.