Backward File Compatibility:
|Files Created In||Can Be Opened In|
|v19 (1) (2)||v18 (3)|
|v18 (4)||v17, 16, 15, 14, 2.3|
|v17||v16, 15, 14, 2.3|
|v16||v15, 14, 2.3|
(1) If texture maps have been modified in terms of reflectance and/or color in v19, they will not retain these modifications in v18. The texture maps will revert to their original calculated reflectance/color which requires a recalculation. If you do not recalculate in v18, the calculated values will not be correct!
(2) Files created or saved in v19 are only backward compatible to v18 even if the file opened and saved in v18.
(3) Support for deprecated entities (e.g. buildings) removed in v19 in an effort to compact the job file database (and make room for new entities). These changes break backward compatible below v18. Note: Expect more database cleanup/compaction in future releases.
(4) V18.2 files (and greater) with Mesopic Roadway grids are not compatible with earlier versions.
Forward File Compatibility:
|Files Created Or Saved In||Can Be Opened In|
|>v2.1||v2.2, 2.3, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 (1)|
|<v2.1||v2.2, 2.3, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18|
(1) Support for older version roadway grids and 'Trial Version Only' files removed (supported in < v2.1)