Everyone knows that Adobe Flash is saying a long and painful goodbye. Flash is already problematic for some browsers and does not support mobile responsive design. Obviously, it's time to move on.
Flash - Indoor
- Is being replaced by modern responsive design software (mobile friendly) we call Luxiflux-Zonal. You can experiment with Luxiflux here.
- Luxiflux Zonal released: March 8, 2019.
- Implementing Luxiflux-Zonal be a very easy transition from existing Flash Indoor XML implementation (goal is as close to an out-of-box replacement as possible).
- Will continue to be an annual subscription.
Sales policy for existing Flash Indoor customers with current subscription
- Upgrade to the Luxiflux-Zonal software for $3500 while your Flash Indoor subscription is current. Receive a new one year term for Luxiflux.
- Flash-Indoor will continue to operate until end of your current subscription. If you need more time to transition, renew your Flash Indoor subscription for $1500.
- Renewal for the Luxiflux-Zonal software in 2020 will be $5000.
- Budget for annual increases of not more than 10%.
Sales policy for new license subscriptions of Luxiflux after release
- Annual Subscription of $12,000 or $1000/mo. (Automatic Renewal Billing, 1 year contract)
Flash - Outdoor
- Will not be replaced by a direct HTML5 conversion. The client-side nature of Flash allowed for some features that may not have direct equivalent in the new server-side software architecture.
- Replacement software is currently in the design phase.
- Manufacturers can continue to license Flash Outdoor at the current price: $5000/first yr. , $1500/yr. thereafter.
- New software tools will be priced separately and incentives will be available for existing users.