Everyone knows that Adobe Flash is saying a long and painful goodbye. Flash is already problematic for some browsers and does not support mobile responsive design. Obviously, it's time to move on. Update: Flash content will no longer work with Google Chrome at the conclusion of 2020.
Flash - Indoor
- Has been replaced by modern responsive design software (mobile friendly) we call Luxiflux Zonal. You can experiment with Luxiflux here.
- Luxiflux Zonal released: March 8, 2019.
- Implementing Luxiflux-Zonal should be an easy transition from existing Flash Indoor XML implementation (goal is as close to an out-of-box replacement as possible).
- Will continue to be an annual subscription.
Sales policy for existing Flash Indoor customers with current subscription
- Upgrade to the Luxiflux-Zonal software for $3500 while your Flash Indoor subscription is current. Receive a new one year term for Luxiflux.
- Flash-Indoor renewals will not be processed AFTER December 31, 2019! If you need more time to transition please contact us.
- Renewal for the Luxiflux-Zonal software in 2020 will be $5000.
- Budget for annual increases of not more than 10%.
Sales policy for new license subscriptions of Luxiflux Zonal
- Annual Subscription of $12,000 or $1000/mo. (Automatic Renewal Billing, 1 year contract)
Flash - Outdoor
- Discontinued November 11, 2019.
- Will be replaced by an new HTML5 Luxiflux software with a different (and we believe more useful) optimization behavior.
- Anticipated availability of the new software in Q2, 2020.
- New Luxiflux "outdoor" (we don't have a title yet) will be priced separately and incentives will be available for existing Flash Outdoor users.