- Added digitial signature to installer and program files.
- Added support for Isolines and Spatial Maps.
- Added Exterior Pole-Mounted families.
- Added warning regarding Type B photometric files in Luminaire Manager.
- Improved performance when exporting daylight calculation environments.
- Added support for meshes (e.g. topography surfaces) to Calculate View commands.
- Added fail-safe functionality to Instabase in the Cloud.
- Added ability to duplicate, rename, and delete Luminaire Family Types in Luminaire Manager.
- Added ability to approve luminaires in Luminaire Manager via a new Shared Parameter.
- Fixed error occurring when calculation points are defined in linked models.
- Fixed error occurring with illegal characters in calculation name.
- Fixed units issue with maximum reported interior luminance.
- Fixed rendering clipping problem occurring with View Rendering command and daylight calculations.
- Fixed error occurring when black color filter (emittance= 0) applied to luminaire.
- Fixed error occurring when project information command being invoked without an active document.
- Prevented disabled calculation grids from rendering question marks at inconvenient times.