Version 21.2.0 BETA ---- 2023-Nov-27:
- uninstalling 21.1 leaves the desktop icon.
- AGi32 Luminaire Polar plot in Define and in Imageport do not match
- Switching Luminaires On and Off.
- Error Arraying Luminaires.
- Ghost luminaire shows up when creating luminaire groups.
- Calculation points disappear on undo.
- Project Manager:
- The text in Project Manager is the wrong color and the text boxes for Viewpoint labels are too narrow
- Unable to edit Labels in Project Manager, and sometimes trying to do so will crash AGi32.
- Project Disconnect After Transferring Entities.
- Clicking the Freeze box in Project Manager causes a hard crash with no error message.
- Latency in calculation points.
- TI calcs change when unassociated grids are deleted.
- Editing a Room or Object with Surface Edit causes any AP grids associated with the entity to disappear.
- Exploding an inserted block deletes it.
- Synchronize labels when editing
- Fix snap issues for global Move/Copy commands
- Blank Reports created without saved model viewpoints.
- Label errors on export.
- Global Scale Command: Resize entities uniformly across your project effortlessly. Achieve precision and consistency in your designs with a single, powerful command.
- Global Mirror Command: Streamline your design process by mirroring entities seamlessly. Enhance symmetry and save time with this intuitive, global command.
- Global Rotate Command: Introducing a powerful rotation tool for all entities in your project. Rotate elements with ease, bringing flexibility and efficiency to your design workflow.
Note: Building on the success of Phase 1, these new global commands further empower your design capabilities. Scale, mirror, and rotate entities globally, providing you with enhanced control and efficiency. Your feedback on these features is invaluable as we work towards the final release.
Version 21.1.0 (Previously Version 21.1.0 BETA) -- 2023-Sep-12:
- Project Manager – Text size is now editable in Project Manager.
- Favorites – Favorite color always defaults to the first selection.
- Favorites – Clicking Add to Favorites switches to the color filter tab and other leftovers.
- Defining Grids – Right-clicking in Define grid while text edit is still active causes crashing
- Define Luminaire – Clicking outside LLF box gives a "Must be greater than 0 error"
- Luminous Box – Luminous box defaults to the wrong color.
- Import – Crash when importing a seemingly valid AGI file into another AGI file.
- Introducing Global Copy Command – Effortlessly copy entities across the project with a single command. Simplify your workflow by applying changes to multiple entities simultaneously.
- Introducing Global Move Command – Seamlessly move entities throughout your project using a single command. Save time and streamline your design process by efficiently repositioning multiple elements.
Introducing Global Delete Command – Swiftly remove entities from your project with a single command. Enhance productivity by effortlessly deleting multiple elements in one go.
Introducing Global Edit Command – Introducing an advanced Edit command, accessible through the Project Manager and a separate new command.
With the new Selection Manager feature, manage selections of all entity types more effectively. Enjoy enhanced control and flexibility in editing and modifying your project.
Note: These new global commands consolidate and simplify entity manipulation, providing a more efficient and streamlined experience. The Edit command, with the integrated Selection Manager, empowers you to efficiently manage and modify various entity types within the Project Manager. These updates aim to enhance your overall design workflow in AGi32.
Please note that this is a beta version, and your feedback is greatly appreciated in refining these features for the final release.
Version 20.11.12 -- 2023-Mar-27:
- Arrangements - not migrating causing the program to crash in some cases.
Version 20.11.07 -- 2023-Mar-15:
- General - Splash Screen Update
- Build Process - VB6 files not saving unicode symbols correctly.
- General Fix - The anti-Aliasing button can become out of state with reality.
- Installation - InstallShield is creating 2 instances of 2 different versions of AGI32 (.48 and .49)
- Calculation - AGi32 fails to calculate when Luminaire Names (Labels) are longer than 32 characters.
- Build Process - VB6 Lai.Build.exe updates
- Labels - changing the "Text size" also change the Label text size.
- Installation - "Another version of this product" Error when trying to install the latest builds for AGI32.
- AGI32 Crashing in CAD Export with certain settings
- Luminaire - Luminous Box size limitation
- Drawing/Calculation MODEL/RENDER labels updated in Define Luminaire
Version 20.10.52 -- 2022-Dec-16:
- Fixed error occurring when opening certain files.
Version 20.10.51 -- 2022-Dec-14:
- Improved analytics reporting.
- Autocalc -- Fixed issue where autocalc was not working with Re-Aim, Re-Orient, and Move-Re-Orient commands.
- Luminaire -- Fixed issue where Luminaire Edit was inadvertently changing the luminaire label font.
- Units -- Fixed unicode issue where units characters were displayed incorrectly.
Version 20.10.47 -- 2022-Dec-06:
- CAD Import – AGI32 CAD import no longer saves duplicate default import maps.
- Dialog Enhancement – Backup warning webpage is now more succinct.
- Dialog Enhancement – Delete object and delete all commands now require confirmation before delete.
- Calculation Points – Removing Calculation Points (within Entity Single/Window/All) command requires command confirmation.
- Objects/Rooms – Creating rooms and polygons will now show the initial Room – Polygon – Flat window after selecting “Accept Polygon and Repeat”.
- System Settings – Added natural and fixed rounding for luminaire coordinates, mounting height, and aiming point.
- Analytics Reporting
- Collecting feature usage statistics to better understand how the product is used and to improve the user experience, performance, and provide better quality products and services.
- The statistics are anonymous, do not contain any identifiable personal or project information, and are for internal use only (will not be shared with third parties).
- You can disable analytics reporting in Tools – System Settings.
- Luminaire – Render view toolkit default not consistent with the current scene name defined in animation window.
- Luminaire – AGI32 freezes if one animation point is defined in render mode.
- Luminaire – Render view "Animation" dialog problems when no animation points set.
- CAD Export – AGI files crash when trying to export to CAD.
- Luminaire – Luminaire attributes grid error in System Settings.
- File Management – Can’t create files from blank templates in AGI32.
- File Management – Possibility to overwrite file opened in another instance of AGi32.
- Reports – Reports mode icon remains as a "hand" and never changes to "movement arrows".
- Define Luminaire – Trouble Saving Preferences as Default Settings.
- Define Luminaire – Mounting Height with 3 decimals setting.
- File Management – Import IES files from AGI files.
- Luminaire – Luminaire box resizing issues with rotated photometric web.
- Luminaire – Luminaire Label fonts change by themselves.
- Improve AGI32 version and upgrade functionality.
- Calculation Points - An option in the Automatic Placement dialog to use Virtual Meter (VM) instead of Exitance Meter (EM) for illuminance calculations.
- Metric illuminance units added for Direct Calc Mode Limiting Value setting (lux).
- CAD Export - various speed improvements.
- System Settings -- Form does not allow to click Ok if user somehow changed folder name (deleted or removed) for Default User File Location specified on File System tab
- Report summary fields were allowing more than 255 characters.
- Duplicate luminaire names (photometric filenames) when control characters are removed.
- Symbols - Smart Symbols is not setting Photometric Center Offset correctly when LumBoxZ = 0.01 (originally 0).
- Symbols - InsPt is incorrect after converting numeric units (Ft-M, M-Ft)
- Symbols - Entering a non-numeric value in symbol size may generate an error
- Symbols - not scaled correctly in Z after converting numeric units (ft-M or M-ft)
- Symbols - InsPtMarker is not sized correctly after converting numeric units (Ft-M, M-Ft)
- Symbols - Rounding is not the same between symbols and luminaire dialogs.
- Symbols - Now validating symbol size when size is zero.
- Symbols - Luminous box and symbols size were not correct when upgrading file in metric units.
- Symbols - Symbol files are now always written in imperial units.
- Auto-scale symbol option should be selected by default for luminaires definitions from IES files with symbols of the same name as the IES file.
- Recent Files - Opened files are now added to recent files.
- Schedules - Fix error when upgrading factory schedules from previous version.
- Reports - Multiple Views phenomenon addressed.
- Installer - Fixed missing folders.
- Luminaires - Fixed issues when no luminaires are defined.
- Luminaires - Fixed issue with grid freezing after edit.
|Legacy Symbols||-||Legacy Symbols (v19 factory symbols)|
Version 19.15 Rev. 0 - 06-MAY-2020:
Version 19.14 Rev. 2 - 28-FEB-2020:
- Room Estimator - Program generates the following error when attempting to print: 'PrintQuality cannot be set within a page' (applies to v19.11 only)
- Luminaire Edit - Program crashes if a negative sign ( - ) is entered without any number (for certain fields)
Version 19.9 Rev. 2 - 26-JUL-19:
- Page Builder/Page Builder Reports is now called, or know as, Reports
- Corrected UGR values, from which Max UGR is derived, are over-corrected (corrected twice) yielding pessimistic results (in most cases)
Version 19.8 Rev. 6 - 10-JUL-19:
- File-Open - Restructured decompression function to mitigate out of memory issues when attempting to open large files
- File-Compatibility Issues - Message box replaced with dialog with link to File Conversion Instructions article: https://support.agi32.com/support/solutions/articles/22000241952
- File In Use dialog (as a result of a crash) is no longer displayed if file is opened by the same user (unless another instance of AGi32 is active by the same user)
- File-Import-CAD - Program crashes when attempting to import a file with no text style for one or more entity (basically an invalid CAD file)
- License Manager - Multi-user License Checkout does not work as expected when discounted from the internet
- Max. UGR is displayed as 1.#INF when luminous dimensions result in zero luminous area (invalid shape)
- Max. UGR may be negative when candela in offending zones is extremely low
- Tools-View Only Mode - Checkmark is not visible when toggled on
Version 19.7 Rev. 5 - 15-MAY-19:
- Maximum UGR (Unified Glare Rating) added to Luminaire Classification. Notes:
- This only applies to luminaries defined or redefined under this version (or greater). In order to see Max UGR for existing luminaire definitions, they will need to redefined
- Max UGR is not backward compatible (i.e. will not be visible when file is opened in previous versions, including Luminaire Schedule)
- Max UGR added as selectable field in Luminaire Schedule:
- Max UGR is the maximum UGR value from the correct UGR Table. This is the theoretical maximum based on the assumptions used to generate the table of value. it may not be the actual maximum for non-symmetrical arrangements, very low reflectances or very large rooms. More information on UGR Tables in the Photometric Toolbox Help. Limitations:
- UGR is not applicable for completely indirect lighting systems or luminous ceilings
- UGR is not applicable; for point sources (no luminous dimensions)
- UGR cannot be calculated for luminaries that no light emitted in the offending zones (approx. 55-degrees and above). Example: Spot floodlight
- Obtrusive Light-Compliance Test - Modified AS/NZS 4282:2019 standard, For zones A0-A4, Luminous Intensity Per Luminaire was moved into Luminous Intensity At Vertical Planes
- Roadway Standards - Option added to Semi-Cylindrical Illuminance to exclude luminaries behind the meter. Current;y, there are no standards requiring this option
- CAD Export - ACI colors not reflected in layer table (always True Color)
- There can be disconnect between Template Visibility and CAD Export and Render Overlay. Problem occurs when bulk visibility changes in Project Manager
Version 19.6 Rev. 9 - 17-APR-19:
- Obtrusive Light-Compliance Test - Added support for AS/NZS 4282:2019
- Obtrusive Light-Compliance Test - Data structure totally redesigned to more easily accommodate new or modified standards
- Obtrusive Light-Compliance Test - Interface changes: Moved Application Conditions after Lighting Zone, increased width of most input boxes, increased Standards drop-down to accommodate all standards
- Tools-System Settings-Units/Precision - Added 'Aiming Points in Expanded Luminaire Schedule'. Aiming points in an Expanded Luminaire Schedule are calculated using the aiming angles (this is necessary to handle individual locations in an arrangement or group). Calculating can sometimes lead to floating point rounding errors. This new parameter allows to set the precision to overcome these errors
- Page Builder-Viewport - View Type may reset to Extents when opening Properties dialog. Problem occurs when you have a mix of Viewports attached to Viewpoints and Viewports not attached to Viewpoints
- Views may inadvertently get reset after exiting Project Manager. Problem occurs when setting Views (e.g. CalcPts-PtsView ) via pop-up menu. Problem does not occur when setting View via drop-down
- If AutoSave kicks in while adding a Room with 'Specify Calculation Points For Room' selected, the CalcPts-AP dialog may not appear (i.e. grid is not added)
- Frozen Projects (set via Project Manager) may cause the skydome (daylighting) to be incorrectly sized and located
- Obtrusive Light-Compliance Test - Certain fields may be reset (setting not retained) when the dialog is reopened (e.g. Description)
Version 19.5 Rev. 17 - 15-MAR-19:
- Increased buffer around frame in Select Luminaire Label dialog to make it easier to resize
- Locate Luminaire - No longer resetting MH after completing locate command. MH is now set to last MH used (i.e. if MH is changed in the process of locating, this becomes the default MH for the next locate command)
- Template visibility behaviors modified - If template visibility is disabled via Toolkit (globally) and template visibility is enabled for selected templates via Project Manager, template visibility is enabled to ensure templates are visible for selected locations in Model Overlay and CAD Export. Note: This change only applies to files modified (template visibility) under this version
- Add-Luminaire-Location - Hint about dynamic aiming added
- Modify-Luminaire-Reaim/Reorient - Hint about dynamic aiming added
- Roadway Optimizer - SnapTo is now enabled when placing the exported layout in Model Mode
- Roadway Standards, Roadway Optimizer, CalcPts-Roadway - Increased Standards and R-Table drop-downs to accommodate up to 15 items before scrolling is necessary (was 8)
- Added new roadway standard: 'ANSI-IES RP-8-18 Roadway'. Replaces IES RP-8-14. Note: The new standard is the same as RP-8-18, only the name has changed
- Added new roadway standard: 'ANSI-IES RP-8-18 Tunnel'. Replaces IES RP-22-2011. Note: The new standard is the same as RP-22-2011, only the name has changed
- Added new roadway standard: 'ANSI-IES RP-8-18 Roadway (Lv - Exclude LOS Luminaires)'. Same as 'ANSI-IES RP-8-18 Roadway' except luminaries in observers line of sight (LOS) are not considered. The Veiling Luminance formula starts to fall apart as luminaires approach the observers LOS. Note: This exclusion is common is most international standards:
- Added new roadway standard: 'ANSI-IES RP-8-18 Tunnel (Lv - Exclude LOS Luminaires)'. Same as 'ANSI-IES RP-8-18 Tunnel' except luminaries in observers line of sight (LOS) are not considered. The Veiling Luminance formula starts to fall apart as luminaires approach the observers which can be more prevalent in tunnels that are not perfectively straight. Note: This exclusion is common is most international standards
- Removed default user folder creation (Documents\AGi32) from startup due to potential conflict with OneDrive. If OneDrive is enabled, may get the following message during startup (this change prevents this from happening):
- Program crashes when rotating photometry in Define Luminaire with certain photometric files. Issue addressed in v19.4A released on 26-DEC-18 (silent release)
- Import CAD File - Textures cannot be applied with texture mapping IF CAD file was opened by drag-and-drop (same behavior exists in earlier versions). Workaround: Open CAD file via File-Import-CAD
- File-CAD-Import - Program may crash (close) if the CAD import dialog is closed while the CAD Viewer is updating
- Potential problem with z-coordinate and MH values when placing a luminaire in Plan View after crossing over an active Elevation View
- Obtrusive Grid - Label each line segment option does not work properly
- Roadway Calcs - Actual and virtual luminaires (roadway contributors) in LOS > 0 and <0.1 are being considered in the Veiling Luminance (Lv) calculations resulting in unrealistically high values
- Corrected odd behavior when changing orient/aim parameters while a Luminaire-Locate command is active
- Obtrusive Grid - Labeling each Line segment does not work properly (multiple labels at each line end point)
- Roadway Calculations - Luminaire (and roadway contributors) are still being consider in the Veiling Luminance calculation if even standard excluded luminaires in LOS (>= 0.1 to <= 1.5 degrees). Problem occurs with luminaires located > 0 and < 0.1 degrees LOS
- Roadway Calculations - The observer position for Veiling Luminance may not be correct in some cases (e.g. on curb line instead of in roadway or lane). May occur with the following standards and drivers side left: ABNT, CIE and BSEN
- Roadway Calculations - In some case, TI is not consider the worse case lane luminance. May occur with the following standards when there more then one in drivers direction: ABNT, CIE and BSEN
- Page Builder - Reduced the tabs required before scrolling is enabled (from 12 to 10). In some cases, can't access tabs beyond the form width
- In some cases, when importing luminaire definitions from one AGI into another, the luminous box may shift (e.g. indicates insertion point is top but is actually bottom as a result of the import process)
- Virtual Meter is 'seeing through' the transparent side of single-sided surfaces
Version 19.4 Rev. 15 - 04-DEC-18:
- Added check to prevent creating entity names with brackets ([ ]). This change prevents creating invalid entity names, it does not fix invalid entity names
- Tools-Settings-Advanced - Changed 'Multi-Processor Support' to 'Multi-Thread Support'
- CAD Import - Improved support for MTEXT
- Render Mode - Anti-aliasing is now applied to parallel projected views (was ignored in previous releases)
- Render-Viewpoints - Can now have unique Model Overlay settings for each Viewpoint (Model Overlay settings were applied to all Viewpoints in previous versions). Note: Using different overlay settings for different Viewpoints can have a significant impact on performance when switching between Viewpoints. Only one overlay is stored in memory at a time. Consequently, the overlay gets recreated whenever the overlay settings change which can take several seconds
- Duplicates luminaires can be created when using the Luminaire-Change Height-S/W commands. Problem occurs when cursor is in motion when completing the selection process. Fixed in 19.3B (released on 23-AUG-18)
- CAD Import - Mat get an invalid file extension error if file extension (DWG or DXF) is capitalized. Workaround: Rename file with lower case extension
- Page Builder - May get an 'Unable to Save Report - Invalid Report Name'' message regardless of specified name. Actually a permissions issue; program is trying to check filename by creating in Program Files folder instead of the actual folder in ProgramData. Workaround: Change permissions for Program Files (x86)\Lighting Analysts to allow full control
- Background Images dialog, ESC does not close dialog
- Scene Manager - Deleting all scenes does not reset channels for luminaires back to 'unassigned' resulting in the luminaire being assigned to a channel that not longer exists
- Define Luminaire - Making a non-calculational change (e.g. description or tag) resets the render image
- File-Import-AGI - Importing a file with different units does not work properly (e.g. imported a metric file into an imperial units file)
- Define Luminaire - Rotating photometry to conform to IES Standards (e.g. Eulumdat file) does not rotate the luminous box dimensions
- Define Luminaire - Symbol scaling is erratic when enabling/disabling 'Rotate Photometry To Conform To IES Standards'
- Define Luminaire - Rotated Eulumdat files (as a result of 'Rotate To Conform To IES Standards) use a standard web density and may lose resolution. Resolution now uses the closest 2.5-degree angular increment based on the average increment used in the original file
- May get the following error when exiting Render Mode - 'Unable to load images(s) into job file (may be invalid bitmap images)'. Problem occurs with parallel view images when anti-aliasing is applied
- File-Export - Last exported version type (e.g. RealDWG 2013) is not being retained
- File-Export - Program crashes when attempting to export a blank drawing. Workaround: Don't do this!
Version 19.3 Rev. 15 - 30-JUL-18:
- Object/Rooms - Label font properties are maintained independently of each other and other entity types
- License Manager - Added LAI# to license status for reference
- License Manager - Added user information to expired subscription status for reference
- File-Export - Changed 'RealDWG 2013-2016' to 'RealDWG 2013'
- Help-About - Updated copyright notices
- Background Image icon applied to all necessary locations in File menu
- Room-Estimator - Clicking is some non-editable fields changes the text to 0
- File-Import-CAD - May crash on import with certain splines
- File-Import-CAD - Spline precision not being applied
- File-Import-CAD - Entities with large handle values may not be imported
- O-Snap does not function properly after using one of the Room/Object modify commands IF the modify command was completed or cancelled
- Translating origin on z-axis does not correctly update overlay entities in Render Mode
- Luminaire locations may get duplicated if Luminaire-Edit command is invoked while the drawing is refreshing (i.e. refresh is not complete)
- Luminaires may get duplicated under certain circumstances after using Undo/Redo/Undo
Version 19.2 Rev. 7 - 04-JUN-18:
- V19x job files are now backward compatible with v18 (must be saved under v19.2 or greater). Please read this important article about file compatibility!
- Subscription/trial status (expiration date) is now only displayed once a day when with 30 days of expiration (was displaying with every startup)
- Instabase - Improved functionality in non-standard operating enviroments (e.g. training facilities). Note: You may need to relog into your Instabase profile
- File-Import-CAD - Improved handling of MTEXT
- Locate and Aim - Added 'press and hold Shift+Ctrl to specify successive aiming points' to command line
- Unable to activate subscription/trial with certain language versions of Windows (e.g. Chinese, Russian, Korean)
- File-Import-Luminaire Locations File - Program may crash when attempting to assign label to all locations
- File-Import-CAD - Corrupt block attributes can cause a crash during import. These entities are now ignored
- Luminaire-Change Height - Program may crash if cursor is in motion when selecting luminaires
- File-Import-CAD - Fix to prevent overflow error with large entity handle values. Also fixes an issue with case sensitivity as it relates to block table record name
Version 19.1 Rev. 3 - 01-MAY-18:
- Help-About - Removed Software Credits link (non-functional with new website)
- Help-About-System Info - Added RealDWG Path
- File-Import-CAD/File-Export - Unable to import or export CAD file. Problem caused by DLL conflict with older versions of AGi32
- File-Export - Program crashes when attempting to export file with a non-standard font (see ticket #4764)
- File-Export - Non-ACI colors cause an arithmetic overflow error (see ticket #4805)
- File-Import-CAD - Program crashes if CAD file contains handles that exceed a certain integer value (see ticket #4782)
- File-Import-CAD - Programs crashes when attempting to import blocks with leading or trailing white spaces in the block name (see ticket #479
- File-Import-CAD - Generates an exception when trying to access the name property of particular BlockReferences (see ticket #4897)
- Licensing system does not work if OS is NOT installed on C:
- License Manager does not appear correctly with certain monitor DPI settings (e.g. 4K monitor)
- License system does not work correctly under certain regional settings (e.g. Korean). In particular, date/time settings with non-standard characters. May cause the program to crash or generate an error (e.g. 'Start must be greater than 0')
Version 19.0 Rev. 104 - 10-APR-18:
Video links in blue
- New subscription licensing system. Available license types; trial, single user and multi-user. Network version has been replaced by the multi-user.
- Textures - Improved performance when adding a texture to the textures database
- Additional dynamic Page Builder Reports sizes added: Legal-Landscape, Legal-Portrait and ANSI (Tabloid)
- Removed label from the following switches on the switches toolbar: Toolkits, Statistics, Hint and Refresh
- Added Background Images to switches toolbar. Controls visibility of background images (if defined). Drop-down (Settings) accesses the Background Images dialog
- Background Images - Added Fade to Black option. Useful when working with a black interface in Model Mode
- Background Images - Added 'Create Object' option. Creates a single-sided planar object with composite backgrounds images applied as a texture
- Background Images - Added 'Add to Textures Database' option. Adds the composite background images as a single texture which can then be applied to any surfrace
- Background Images - Added 'Save To File' option. Saves the composite backgrounds images as a single file which could then be imported and utilized in another program (e.g. Acad)
- Background Images - Can now copy and paste (Ctrl+V) image or image files into the dialog
- Background Images - Can drag-and drop multiple images files into the dialog via 'drop zones'
- Background Images - Can optionally apply Ortho when scaling or moving images (press and hold Ctrl during command). Ortho ensures selected points are along the same X or Y axis
- Render Mode - Textures display is now enabled by default. Applies to new files only
- File System Cleanup changes:
- Simplified message
- Added C:\ProgramDate\AGi32\PhotometricData_FilesFromJobFile to cleanup
- Cannot be executed when a job file is loaded
- Progress bar is displayed during cleanup
- Photometry from a transported job file is now stored in a sub folder of PhotometricData_FilesFromJobFile to mitigate potential conflicts (files with the same name but with different contents)
- Find CalcPts command - Option added to remove points found. Note: Locked points cannot be removed using this option
- Render-Display Properties - Moved Grayscale/Pseudo Color Metric next to Grayscale and Pseudo Color options to clarify Color/Metric:
- Page Builder-Create Report - Changed 'Viewpoints' to 'Model Viewpoints' and 'Render Views' to Render Viewpoints' to clarify
- AGi32 v19 (and greater) can access Photometric Toolbox v2.0 (and greater) if installed and licensed. In other words, AGi32 v19 (and greater) can NOT access Toolbox <v2.0. Can still use Photometric Toolbox outside of AGi32
- New command: Tools-View Only Mode (toggle). Normal operation for an inactive or expired installation is View Only Mode. If you plan on sharing a file with someone who is operating in this mode, this command will allow you to see what your project looks like and it behaves in View Only Mode
- Can now override the color/reflectance (C/R) of a texture (by default, C/R is derived from the texture). C/R can be changed AFTER selecting a texture. C/R is reset if the texture is modified (reloaded). Note C/R override is NOT backward compatible!
- Newsreel user identifier has been changed per new licensing system. This may require resetting your Newsreel preferences.
- Instabase user identifier has been changed per new licensing system. This may require re-logging into your Instabase Profile (if you have one)
- File-Import-AGI32 - Sort order of imported luminaire locations is now maintained
- Tools-Installation and License Manager renamed License Manager and moved to Help menu
- File compatibility - V19x files are not backward with v18x (and earlier) due to numerous database changes. In other words v19x files cannot be opened in v18x (or earlier). Files <v2.1 (vintage 2010 and earlier) are not forward compatible with v19x (and greater). In other words, <v2.1 files cannot be opened in v19x (and greater). More information.
- Support for A32 files (<v2.0) removed
- New command: File-Import-Luminaire Locations File. Allows you import luminaire locations specified in a file created manually or by another application (e.g. retrofit audit, site survey, etc.)
- Help-About - Replaced RealDWG 2013 to 2018
- File-Import-CAD - Changed tab captions to prevent text wrapping (under certain circumstances)
- File-Export-CAD - Removed support for Acad R12 DXF (no longer supported by AutoDesk products including RealDWG 2018)
- File-Import-CAD - Improved calculation of drawing extents (no longer relying on extents set in file)
- File-Import-CAD - Can now import read-only CAD files
- Luminaire images from AGi32 (v19 and greater) are now transferred and used in Toolbox reporting tools when accessing Toolbox from AGi32
- Can now open read-only AGi32 files (e.g. files used as templates)
- Updated EULA per subscription licensing
- File-Import-CAD - Added Spline Precision to Advanced Settings
- File-Import-CAD - Added support for Acad DWG/DXF 2018 files
- File-Export-CAD - Can now export to Acad DWG/DXF 2018 format
- When Translating Origin and manually entering the coordinates, the mouse cursor moves to the extents of the visible monitor space in the direction of the coordinates typed and remains there when the Translate Origin process is complete
- Roadway Standard in Roadway Calculation dialog inadvertently reverts to '_Converted-Illuminance Only'
- Page Builder Imageports do not always update when needed. Problem occurs when non-calculation related changes are made that affect the Model Overlay IF there are one or more Render Viewpoints with Model Overlay enabled
- Page Builder Imageports may not reflect the associated Render Viewpoint IF Model Overlay is enabled for selected Viewpoints as opposed to all Viewpoints
- When calculating from within Page Builder, data in Viewports may disappear. Workaround: Select another page and then return to the page in question or exit and return to Page Builder Mode. Both of these will force the Viewports to be redrawn
- Changing Page Builder paper units by changing page size (e.g. mm to inches) causes the program to crash
- Render view properties of last captured Viewport are applied to the default view when you return to Render Mode
- Viewport/Imageport label font may not be correct. The last font used in Model Mode may be applied to label of first Viewport and first Imageport instead of font used in actual report (dynamic report)
- Page Builder-Report Summary Information - Entering more than 10 lines of description in the Company Information section will cause the program to crash when you click Ok
- File-Import-AGi32 - Dynamic templates are not created for imported luminaire locations. Workaround - Toggle templates off/on
- 'RTE 9 - Subscript out of range' can occur with certain luminaire commands. Problem occurs when dynamic templates are on and templates have not been updated (difficult to reproduce). Affected commands: Copy-S/W, Move-SamePts-S/W, Move-SameAngles-S/W, Move and Orient. Workaround - Toggle templates off/on before using any of these commands
- Roadway Optimizer - Check for consistent SP Ratio not working correctly in some cases (fails indicating all luminaires must have same SP Ratio when they do and even when Mesopic is not being calculated)
- Program crashes when attempting to edit an AP grid placed on a surface with the same name as the associated object (see ticket #4038)
- Program may crash when attempting to edit (change dimensions) of a barrel vault if the barrel width = room width
- Application of anti-aliasing may not stick in saved Render Viewpoints (e.g. anti-aliasing may toggle off when switching Viewpoints back and forth)
- Texture application may reset to 'Fixed Size' when editing a texture. Problem occurs with Tiling pattern
- Program crashes when attempting to create a Luminaire Array Along a Line with Set Quantity = 1
- Daylight Study - Labels are not being applied to ray trace images
- Click Toolbox icon in Define Luminaire-Select File dialog causes program to crash if no file is selected
- Removed surfaces are being considered in indirect Roadway Veiling Luminance calculations (reference FD #3921)
- Font color (e.g. Add-Text) is being reset when you return from Render Mode... sometimes (problem does not occur if you go to Page Builder before ever going to Render Mode)
- Default system font color is not being applied to new room/object labels
- Attempting to change LumNo to something non-numeric (e.g. 1 ABC) in Project Manager cause the program to crash
- CalcPt visibility (set in Project Manager) is now considered when selecting calculation grids for modification
Version 18.3 Rev. 2 - 03-AUG-17:
- Render-Tools - Flatten Drawing Entities command is visible (should not be)
- May get a "Subscript out of range. Occurred in: Mod-Lum_Move_SameAngles_SWA" error when attempting to move luminaires under certain circumstances. Problem can occur when multiple luminaires are located at the same coordinates and templates are enabled
- Problem modifying a single luminaire from a location where two or more luminaires are located (same coordinates) and templates are on (visible). Behavior and commands affected::
- Lum-Copy-S,W - All locations are selected, copied location(s) may not be one(s) selected
- Lum-Move-Same Angles/Points-S,W - All locations are selected, moved location(s) may not be one(s) selected, remaining locations are removed (cause of Subscript out of range error above)
- May get the following error when attempting to transfer entities to another project: "Error: Field 'project.ProjectName' can't be zero=length string. Occurred in: Project_TransferEntity-SWA". Error occurs when doing multiple transfers and previous transfer has not had time to fully complete
- CalcPts normal vector for some surfaces may not be correct when doing a Daylight Annual Simulation (Licaso). Problem occurs when the first point in a non-horizontal grid is removed due to the shape of the surface
- Page Builder - Viewport and Imageport label properties (font, font color, font properties) are not propagated to dynamic generated pages nor when page is copied
Version 18.2 Rev. 14 - 05-JUL-17:
- Mesopic Luminance added to available roadway metrics (select via Roadway Standards). Currently only selected for one standard: CIE-140-2000_TN-007-2017
- New roadway standard added: CIE-140-2000_TN-007-2017. This standard includes Mesopic Luminance
- Roadway Optimizer - Can optimize on Mesopic Luminance (if available in the selected standard)
- New roadway standard added: BSEN 13201-3:2015. This standard includes a Veiling Luminance formula to handle luminaires >= 0.1 to <= 1.5 degrees from the observers line of sight (LOS) .The formula came from CIE 146
- Roadway Standards - Added 'Standard + CIE 146' option to available Veiling Luminance Formulas (used in BSEN 13210-3:2015 standard). If selected, the Veiling Luminance formula specified in BSEN 13210-3:2015 for luminaires >= 0.1 to <=1.5 degrees LOS is used instead of the standard Lv formula. Note: Most standards exclude luminaires in this range (and >60 degrees LOS) due to issues with the standard Lv formula
- Roadway Standards-Veiling Luminance Formula - 'Limit Luminaires' changed to 'Exclude Luminaires (LOS)' and split into '>= 0.1 to <=1.5' and '> 60 degrees':
- Removed roadway standard: SAASTAN (AS 1158.2-2005). No longer supported
- Files containing Mesopic roadway grids are NOT backward compatible
- File without Mesopic roadway grids are backward compatible to v14 (i.e. not compatible with version <=2.3)
- Ray trace image may not appear correctly (clipped, etc.) if the render view is not refreshed (navigate, etc.) before ray tracing. Only applies to a non-Viewpoint ray trace (applies to v18.1 only) (fixed in v18.1A)
- Ray trace progress behaving oddly (applies to v18.1 only) (fixed in v18.1A)
- The default render view may not be available to load into an Imageport in Page Builder. Note: It may be necessary to recapture the image after applying this update by entering Render Mode prior to entering Page Builder (applies to v18.1 only) (fixed in v18.1B)
- Undo after making multiple luminaire changes, may undo multiple actions instead of the last action (applies to v18.1 only) (fixed in v18.1C)
- Movie images generated by are not correct for all paused frames (applies to v18.1 only) (fixed in v18.1D)
- Undo object/rooms operations may undo multiple actions instead of the last action (applies to v18.1 only) (fixed in v18.1D)
- Undo after surface editing multiple objects and/or rooms may remove one of the selected objects/rooms (fixed in v18.1D)
- Selecting an improperly delimited photometric file using the Select option in Define Luminaire causes the program to go onto a continuous loop (keeps repairing and saving the file) (fixed in v18.1D)
- Virtual Meter is not consider the affects of surfaces with textures applied (surface is ignored) (v18.1 only) (fixed in v18.1E)
- Multiple views in Model Mode are not updated correctly after calculating in Model Mode (v18.1 only)
- Program may crash or generate a 'subscript out of range' error if all fields are deselected when creating or editing a schedule
- Library objects created in v18.1 cannot be exploded unless library object was created from a group (v18.1 only)
- Roadway standard 'SAASTAN (AS 1158.2-2005)' removed. Note: This standard is NOT removed from older versions. Consequently, it may still be available in this version but is no longer supported!
- If Page Builder (PB) tab is selected and the PB Report dialog is cancelled, the PG tab stays selected even though still in Model Mode
- Veiling Luminance observer position (roadway) is not correct in certain cases:
- One observer per roadway, across and along position dynamic - Observer is located along curb instead of in the roadway. Affects: ABNT and CIE-140 standards
- One observer per lane, across and along position dynamic - Observer is static relative to grid instead of dynamic. Affects BSEN 13201 standard
- Switching from Full Radiosity to Direct Only calculation method may render Page Builder inaccessible (error message) if Render Mode and Page Builder were accessed prior to the making the change
Version 18.1 Rev. 9 - 25-MAY-17:
- Added Object-Copy-All option. In addition, Single option now allows for multiple selection
- Added Object-Move-All option. In addition, Single option now allows for multiple selection
- Added Object-Mirror-All option. In addition, Single option now allows for multiple selection
- Added Object-Rotate-All option. In addition, Single option now allows for multiple selection
- Added Object-Rotate-Three Angle-All option. Single option now allows for multiple selection
- Added Object-Scale-Window and All options. Single option now allows for multiple selection
- Object-Scale - Can now scale in X, Y and/or Z directions
- Added Object-Delete-All option
- Added Object-Create Symbol-All option
- Added Object-Make Library Object-All option
- Added Object-Explode-Window and All selection options. Single option now allow for multiple selection
- Render-File-Export - Removed VRML option (old technology)
- Hot key added for Edit-Redo (Ctrl+Y)
- Help menu redesigned:
- Help-Readme changed to Help-Release Notes and is now online instead of stored locally
- New command: Object-Disable - Allows you select and disable objects. Use Project Manager to re-enable
- New command: Object-Group - Allows you to group multiple objects together without having to create a Library Object. use Object-Explode to ungroup a group
- Project Manager - Added 'Create Group' and 'Explode Group' commands to Object Entity menu
- Edit-Redo now allows multiple redo's (was limited to one redo)
- Render Mode - Viewpoints changed to Animation Points
- Viewpoint toolbar and functionality added to Render Mode (similar to Model Mode). Viewpoints in Render Mode can have different display properties (e.g. RGB, pseudo, anti-aliasing, overlay, etc.). Note: All references to Render-Viewpoints here on are referring to the new Viewpoints
- Render Mode - View Manager has been removed (replaced by Viewpoints)
- Model Mode Viewpoints are now sorted alphanumerically. Note Render Viewpoints are also sorted
- Render Views in older version files are automatically mapped to Render-Viewpoints
- Ray Trace - All Defined Viewpoints refers to new Viewpoints, not Animation Points
- Daylight Study - All Viewpoints refers to new Viewpoints, not Animation Points
- Licensing Manager - 'Term' license is now referred to as 'Subscription/Term'
- Object-Make Library Object - Added a default user library ('_User Library'). This can be used be used for user created library objects without having to create a library
- Object-Make Library Object - Can now make a library object from multiple library or imported objects without having to explode first
- Render-File-Export - Can now set exported image size: Same as Display, Maximized or Custom
- Render-Edit-Copy (to clipboard) - Can now set captued image size: Same as Display, Maximized or Custom
- New function - Tools-Systems Settings-Defaults-Capture Image Settings. Allows to set the captured image size of Render Viewpoints (used in Page Builder Imageports): Same as Display, Maximized or Custom
- Deleting a Viewpoint (Model Mode) no longer resets the view to the Viewpoint (i.e. the current is not changed)
- Page Builder-Dynamic Report - Dynamic Imageports are now resized down if the corresponding captured Render Viewpoint is smaller then associated proxy
- Render Viewpoints are automatically captured (or recaptured) when enter Page Builder if necessary (one or more Viewpoint changed or added). This ensures the dynamic report will always use the most current Render Viewpoints
- Tools-Background Images command is now available via File-Import-Background Images (same command, more discoverable)
- Changing the depth of a rotated Odd-VE object collapses the object
- CalcPts-Polygon - Vertices may not all be at the same z-coordinate. Problem occurs when polygon z-coordinate is equal to Snap increment (e.g. Z = 2.5, Snap = 1) and Ortho is On. First vertices is at correct z-coordinate, all others are 'snapped'.
- Pressing ESC key does not close the following dialogs: PB-Report, CalcPts-AP and Surface Edit
- Page Builder - Copy Current Page does not copy text in an inserted block
- Define Luminaire - Was possible to specify a Description with '@' at the beginning. When this is done, the Description will not appear in any labels or schedules.
- Daylight Study - Scale is not present in pseudocolor or greyscale images
- May get the following error while attempting to change set spacing and recalculating: Error: Subscript out of range Occurred in: DesignTools_RoadOptimizer_Export_. Problem can occur when rapidly changing the spacing using backspace. Reference: TN333
- Virtual Meter (VM) may incorrectly report illuminance values when positioned near transition surfaces. Problem occurs when daylight is disabled. Reference: TN561
- Project Manager crashes when attempting to edit an entity description that contains a pipe character ( | ). Check added to prevent using this character in a description in PM
- Tools-System Settings - Locked Luminaire Color is not being applied. Note: Switched off color takes precedent over locked color
- Some Room/Object Labels will cause the program to crash when the label is automatically incremented
- Undo/Redo involving Room/Object-Add/Modify commands does not undo the Add/Modify command and calculated values in the same step. In other words, you may need to do two undo's to get back to the original state
Version 18.1A Rev. 10 - 25-MAY-17:
- Ray trace image may not appear correctly (clipped, etc.) if the render view is not refreshed (navigate, etc.) before ray tracing. Only applies to a non-Viewpoint ray trace (applies to v18.1 only)
- Ray trace progress behaving oddly (applies to v18.1 only)
Version 18.1B Rev. 11 - 26-MAY-17:
- The default render view may not be available to load into an Imageport in Page Builder. Note: It may be necessary to recapture the image after applying this update by entering Render Mode prior to entering Page Builder (applies to v18.1 only)
Version 18.1C Rev. 12 - 30-MAY-17:
- Undo after making multiple luminaire changes, may undo multiple actions instead of the last action (applies to v18.1 only)
Version 18.1D Rev. 17 - 08-JUN-17:
- Movie images generated by are not correct for all paused frames (applies to v18.1 only)
- Undo object/rooms operations may undo multiple actions instead of the last action (applies to v18.1 only)
- Undo after surface editing multiple objects and/or rooms may remove one of the selected objects/rooms
- Selecting an improperly delimited photometric file using the Select option in Define Luminaire causes the program to go onto a continuous loop (keeps repairing and saving the file)
Version 18.1E Rev. 17 (revised H32-Pro-801C.dll) - 15-JUN-17:
- Virtual Meter is not consider the affects of surfaces with textures applied (surface is ignored)
Version 17.5 Rev. 10 - 01-FEB-17:
- File-CAD Import – System Units drop-down replaced with a read-only textbox (changing units in this dialog could have adverse effect on existing entities). Units can be set/changed via Tools-System Settings
- File-CAD Export – System Units drop-down replaced with a read-only textbox (changing units in this dialog could have adverse effect on existing entities). Units can be set/changed via Tools-System Settings
- Room Estimator – Units button replaced with a label (changing units in this dialog could have adverse effect on existing entities). Units can be set/changed via Tools-System Settings
- Roadway Optimizer – Units button replaced with a label (changing units in this dialog could have adverse effect on existing entities). Units can be set/changed via Tools-System Settings
- Modified operation of virtual light-meter (VM) to mitigate potential inconsistencies between the VM and the Exitance Meter (EM)
- Model Mode Viewpoints are not updated when converting units (e.g. Feet. to Meters) or after translating the origin
- Luminaire size (luminous box) is doubled in Room Estimator when units in the IES file differ from the environment units
- Maximum filename length check is not working properly in Daylight Study. May result in a Recent Files Database error:
Workaround: Shorten AGi32 filename and/or the Study Name. Total combined length cannot exceed 256 characters.
- Program may become non-responsive when running a lengthy calculation or Daylight Study overnight (program stops responding shortly after midnight)
- Scene Manager may crash when you click Ok or Apply after creating a scene with certain regional language settings (non-English)
Note: If you decide to change your Regional Settings to English to workaround this issue (yes we know this is not a great workaround), you may need to reset/delete all of the AGi32 settings stored in the registry
- Ray Trace images are not created in the correct format when the Luminance or Illuminance Scale is enabled (pseudo or gray scale) under the following circumstances:
- Ray Trace – JPG image files get created in BMP format with JPG extension
- Daylight Study (Ray Trace Images) – BMP images get created in JPG format with BMP extension
- Image files created in a mismatched format may not be readable by some graphics programs (e.g. Photoshop):
Workaround: Rename the mismatched images file(s) with the proper extension.
Version 17.4 Rev. 3 - 15-NOV-16
- Significantly improved load (parsing) time for complicated environments with one or more textures
- Significantly improved veiling luminance calculation time for large roadway projects utilizing multiple luminaire types
- Numeric Ratios settings in Tools-System Settings now applies to Coefficient of Variation (CV) and Uniformity Gradient (UG)
- Automatic Placement CalcPts – Improved parsing of Label and Sublabel. Added code to prevent duplicate labels
- Article No.: 1761 – Luminaire-Edit - Cannot change aiming point for a luminaire added using Locate & Aim
- Article No.: 1762 - Changing Channel in Luminaire-Edit does work properly
- Article No.: 1763 - Schedules in Page Builder do not always redraw completely when using wheel zoom/pan
- Article No.: 1764 - Load time (time to access Render Mode) for complicated daylight environments can be longer than previous versions
- Article No.: 1765 - Program may crash when transferring several calculation grids via Project Manager
Version 17.3 Rev. 29 - 19-OCT-16
- Page Builder – New icon displayed for Master Page when locked
- Roadway Optimizer – Optimization Criteria settings are now saved independent of normal dialog settings (i.e. not affected by dialog reset settings in Tools-System Settings)
- Improved navigation and selection in Luminaire-Label Select and Luminaire-Swap dialogs
- Modified SketchUp (LaiDex) import logic to better handle large files
- Dynamic Imageport label description - Added support for multiple replacement labels for dynamic luminaire images
- Schedules – Text size is now saved after dynamically resizing a schedule while placing. This facilitites placement of additional schedules with the same text size
- Wheel–Zoom In/Out – Zooming in/out with wheel now uses and maintains the cursor position as the zoom point instead on centering the display on the cursor position before zooming
- Roadway Calculation – Can now set Number of Decimals for Veiling Luminance to 1 (minimum was 2-decimals)
- Roadway Optimizer-Settings - Can now set Number of Decimals for Veiling Luminance to 1 (minimum was 2-decimals)
- Tools-System Settings-Units/Precision- Can now set Numeric Precision for Calculated Average and Numeric Ratios as an offset to the associated calculation precision (Number of Decimals)
- Help Menu reorganized
- New command added to Daylight Menu - Daylight Annual Simulation. Allows you to run a climate based annual daylight simulation (requires a separate program called Licaso)
- Imageports – Now supports PNG images
- Associated Luminaire Image (when adding a definition) – Now supports PNG and JPEG images
- Define Luminaire – Maximum allowable characters for Tag has been increased to 32 (was 16)
- Default field length for all schedules supporting Luminaire Tag have been increased
- Tag has been added to the Identity Entity dialog. Only applies to luminaires
- Tag has been added to Define Luminaire Defaults dialog. Allows you to specify a default Tag to use when defining luminaires
- Tag added to Edit Luminaire dialog. This field is for reference only, it cannot be changed in the Edit Luminaire dialog
- Help - Table of Contents has been reorganized
- Article No.: 1747 – Page Builder - CalcSum+ dynamic page is not propagating
- Article No.: 1748 - Project and Scene Manager missing from toolbar
- Article No.: 1749 - Isoline Schedule is not always updating in Page Builder
- Article No.: 1750 - Page Builder - Master Page loses master page status when the page is locked
- Article No.: 1751 - Render view images are not captured (for use in Imageports) if the file is saved while in Render Mode
- Article No.: 1752 - Search function not working properly in local help
- Article No.: 1753 - Luminaire count in: Define Luminaire, Swap Luminaire and Select Luminaire Label dialogs includes luminaires in disabled projects
- Article No.: 1754 - Scene Manager drop-down resets calculations even if no change is made
- Article No.: 1755 - Automatic Placement CalcPts - Unable to define multiple PPFD grids in a single function (get message stated PPFD must be > 0)
- Article No.: 1756 - Changing Label in Edit Luminaire sometimes changes Spin to 'Locate and Orient'
- Article No.: 1757 – Under certain circumstances, RoadOpt-Comparison does not load the correct layout
- Article No.: 1578 – Texture is not applied properly when rotation angle is 270 degrees
- Article No.: 1759 - Program may crash when attempting to rotate a luminaire image selected for an Imageport
- Article No.: 1760 – Page Builder - Program crashes when attempting to insert a saved page containing one or more Viewports
Version 17.2 Rev. 10 - 22-JUN-16
- Page Builder - Keystrokes added for ‘Lock All Pages’ (Ctrl+L) and ‘Unlock All Pages’ (Ctrtl+U) commands. Allows you execute these commands while in the Page Builder Drawing Toolkit
- Improved navigation and selection in Luminaire-Label Select and Luminaire-Swap dialogs
- Page Builder – Can now place non-propagating schedules on a dynamic page (generating by Create Report). For example: Can place an Isoline Legend on the ViewPt+ or RenderView+ page
- Added file size monitor that displays a warning when the working file database exceeds a certain size
- Page Builder-Imageports – Added Dynamic Image option. Allows you to assign a dynamic image to an existing or new Imageport. Dynamic Image is displayed when the page is locked and the assigned image exists (e.g. Render View)
- Page Builder-Viewports – Added Dynamic Viewpoint option. Allows you to assign a dynamic Viewpoint to an existing or new Viewport. Dynamic Viewpoint is displayed when the page is locked and the assigned Viewpoint exists
- Article No.: 1735 – Problem defining luminaires when default labeling is set to 'None' (Add/Redefine button remains disabled)
- Article No.: 1736 - Clicking on next Viewpoint button crashes the program if no Viewpoints are defined
- Article No.: 1737 - Viewport and Imageport description are not included in printed output (e.g. Viewport Scale)
- Article No.: 1738 - Entering an angle that contains zero (e.g. 0, 90) while reorienting a luminaire will reset any applied tilt to zero
- Article No.: 1739 - Tools-System Settings - Temporary Photometric Web/Indicator setting will not save as startup default as off
- Article No.: 1740 - Text containing < > characters may not print correctly in a Page Builder Report
- Article No.: 1741 - Page Builder - Locking/Unlocking Master page loses the Master page icon
- Article No.: 1742 - Saving procedure is not compacting the working file
- Article No.: 1743 - Photometric Webs for luminaire groups may not show up in Model Mode Overlay or exported CAD file if only groups are located in the environment
- Article No.: 1744 - Under certain circumstances, clicking on the Luminaire Label Selection dropdown causes the program to crash
- Article No.: 1745 - Define Luminaire - Unable to rotate absolute EULUMDAT photometry to conform to IES standards
Version 17.1 Rev. 50 - 18-MAY-16
- Can now control visibility of LPD/UWLR and Stat Area labels via Project Manager
- Can now set the color of switched off luminaries via Tools-System Settings-Defaults tab
- Project Manager-Transfer Entity – Split into two options; All Entity Types and Luminaires Only (was only all entities before change)
- Can now control precision (number of decimals) of all LPD\UWLR Area metrics via Project Manager
- LPD\UWLR Area – Added Precision button (accesses precision settings in Tools-System Settings)
- Tools-System Settings-Units – Dialog has been modified when accessing units from other avenues (e.g. Switches-Units, Roadway Optimizer-Units, Room Estimator –Units – CAD Import/Export-Units)
- Can now control precision (number of decimals) of all calculations (average and ratios) via Tools-System Settings-Units
- Roadway Optimizer-Comparison – Can now copy the Comparison grid to the clipboard which, in turn, can be pasted into a worksheet (data is tab delimited)
- Expanded command – Room-Delete is now Room-Delete-Single, Window or All
- Cannot access program if regional settings are invalid (check and message displayed during startup, replaces Hint)
- Expanded command – Room-Opening-Delete is now Room-Opening-Delete-Single, Window or All. In addition, Single options allows you to select multiple openings one at a time
- Expanded command – Object-Opening-Delete is now Object-Opening-Delete-Single, Window or All. In addition, Single options allows you to select multiple openings one at a time
- New command – Tools-Find Calculation Points By Value. Allows you to quickly find calculation points by value or range of values
- Modified drop-down menus in all toolkits to include the command function as a label for easy identification. This change also prevents the toolkit from flickering while moving from tool to tool
- Modify-Luminaire-Swap – Several improvements have been to the dialog; resizable, added ‘Locations’ (number of locations placed in the environment), all columns auto-resize to fit contents, and can sort by column (ascending/descending). Sort settings are shared with the new Select Luminaire popup dialog
- Label and Channel in Luminaire Toolkit automatically resize to the width of the toolkit to accommodate longer names
- Label drop-down selection in the Luminaire Toolkit has been replaced with a multi-feature pop-up dialog
- Schedule Manager – All drop-downs lists have been expanded to accommodate up 25 items before scrolling is required
- New Schedule Type added – Isoline Legend. Isoline Legend dynamically reflects current isoline settings and can be created for any of the calculation metrics available in isolines
- Label in Luminaire Toolkit now only shows the Label (was showing Label and Description)
- Schedules – When creating a new schedule, the specified font color is applied to all fields (global). If desired, you can specify a different color for selected fields in the Schedule Fields grid
- Schedules – If you select and load a saved schedule, the Schedule Type of the saved file is now set and locked (disabled)
- Daylight – Changed default daylight savings time dates to March 13th through Nov 5th (per 2016)
- Define Luminaire – Can now access Instabase in the Cloud (IITC) via your default browser in addition to the embedded IITC browser. When using your default browser, you drag-and-drop selections (into the Define Luminaire List) instead of ‘Download to AGi32’
- Define Luminaire – Removed Internet option from toolbar. Use your browser shortcut from the Windows taskbar instead!
- Define Luminaire – Added ‘Drop files here’ background image to Luminaire Define list box
- Define Luminaire – When relabeling, the current label is now pre-populated in the input box
- Define Luminaire – Can now assign a ‘Sub-Tag’ to individual locations within a group
- Luminaire Labels – Added ‘Sub-Tag’ which is available when label ‘Individual Luminaires in Arrangement or Group’ option is selected. In addition, dialog was reorganized to reduce dialog size
- Schedules – Sub-Tag added to Expanded Luminaire Location Summary schedule
- Define Luminaire – Can now assign a tag to a group definition (was disabled in previous versions)
- Define Luminaire – Instabase Audit command added. Allows you to audit your current luminaire definitions with the Instabase to determine if you are using the most current data available
- Page Builder-Viewports – Can now assign a Viewpoint to a Viewport. Unlike other View Types, Viewpoint display does not change as a result of the associated View being changed (as far as View metrics go; type, extents, level of zoom, etc.)
- Help-About-System Info and Help On The Web-Submit Support Report – Adapter type now displays more descriptive information along with video memory
- Define Luminaire – Error message about efficiency being > 100% has been replaced with a warning that is less in your face
- Removed Pan and Zoom from the Page Builder Viewport menu (main menu). These functions are still available via the Viewport pop-up menu (right-click on Viewport) or by using hot keys
- Page Builder-Viewport-Delete/Properties (main menu) – Commands now prompt to select Viewport (behavior before was somewhat unpredictable if multiple Viewports were present)
- Page Builder-Imageport-Delete/Properties (main menu) – Commands now prompt to select Imageport (behavior before was somewhat unpredictable if multiple Imageports were present)
- Page Builder-Toolkit – Added the following Viewport commands: Delete, Properties and Capture to Imageport. All commands behave like same command in main menu
- Page Builder-Toolkit – Added the following Imageport commands: Delete and Properties. Both commands behave like same command in main menu
- Viewpoints toolbar added to Model Mode. Allows you to easily create and recall multiple Viewpoints in the environment
- Banner file moved from ProgramFiles to ProgramData to prevent an issue when saving if the user does not have adequate permissions. If you are using a custom banner, you will need to reload it after installing (File-Banner command). Banner file is no longer overwritten during installation
- New Schedule Type added – Room Surface Summary. Allows you to summarizes most surface properties for all surfaces in all rooms
- Page Builder – Modified behavior of page navigator (bottom of screen). Was only showing 10 pages at a time. Now shows all pages, can page display selection +- 1 page or +-10 pages using navigator
- Model Mode font is no longer affected by font changes in Page Builder and vice versa (font type in Page Builder is now controlled in Report Properties-Fontname)
- Schedule settings and defaults are tracked separately in Model Mode and Page Builder Mode
- Page Builder – Dynamic Viewports and Imageports can be added to new or existing Page Builder reports
- New commands - Page Builder-Imageport-Copy/Paste
- New commands - Page Builder-Viewport-Copy/Paste
- New commands - Page Builder-Lock/Unlock All Pages
- Page Builder-Report Properties – Added FontName. Specified fonts is applied to ALL text in the report which includes; drawing text, schedules and Viewport/Imageport labels
- Create LPD Area from existing Drawing Entities, Room or Object. Search order for existing entities changed to: room/drawing/object (was drawing/room/object)
- No longer able to calculate when daylight is enabled and roadway calculations are present in the environment
- Drawing-Lines and Luminaire-Array-Along Line - SnapTo now snaps to the entity currently being created (snaps to itself)
- Roadway Calculation – All entity surfaces (rooms and objects) are now considered obstructive in Direct Only mode (i.e. no longer necessary to set surface type to 41-Roadway Contributor)
- Roadway Calculation – All non-roadway surfaces are now considered obstructive (not reflective) in Full Radiosity mode (i.e. no longer necessary to set surface type to 41-Roadway Contributor)
- Page Builder – Added Create Report option. Allow you to quickly create a multipage dynamic report using various templates and report contents. Create New Report option is now called Create Custom Report
- Add-Luminaire-Locate – Can dynamically change Tilt, Roll and Spin while placing luminaires using keystrokes; Alt+Up/Down increments/decrements Tilt, Alt+Left/Right increments/decrements Roll and Shift+Alt+Left/Right increments/decrements Spin. Increment value is determined by the Snap Value (e.g. if Snap Value = 2.5, angular increment is 2.5-degrees. In addition, Alt+0 (zero), resets Tilt, Roll and Spin to zero
- Modify-Luminaire-ReAim/ReOrient– Can dynamically change Tilt, Roll and Spin while re-aiming or re-orientating a luminaire using keystrokes; Alt+Up/Down increments/decrements Tilt, Alt+Left/Right increments/decrements Roll and Shift+Alt+Left/Right increments/decrements Spin. Increment value is determined by the Snap Value (e.g. if Snap Value = 2.5, angular increment is 2.5-degrees. In addition, Alt+0 (zero), resets Tilt, Roll and Spin to zero
- Define Luminaire – When dragging-and-dropping a file stored locally (not from Web), the file is no longer written to the ProgramData\AGI32\PhotometricData_Files\DragDrop folder. Instead, the file is simply loaded from its existing location
- Images captured from Render Mode now have anti-aliasing applied (if anti-aliasing level is set). This applies to: Export, Print, Copy, Save, images captured for use in Imageports, movie images and daylight study images
- Article No.: 1712 - Web settings are being reset for all fields except Orientation after saving a file
- Article No.: 1713 - When capturing an image from Render Mode, the pseudo scale may not be sized correctly
- Article No.: 1714 - Roadway Grid - Selecting 'Apply to All Metrics' may apply invalid numeric settings to certain metrics
- Article No.: 1715 - Calculated values do not reset after importing an AGi32 file
- Article No.: 1716 - AutoCalc does not function properly when obstructions are present
- Article No.: 1717 - Statistical and/or LPD Area labels may be duplicated in exported CAD file
- Article No.: 1718 - In very isolated cases, printing to PDF from Room Estimator may crash the program
- Article No.: 1719 - May get a 'Subscript out of range' error when locating luminaires if templates are enabled
- Article No.: 1720 - Aiming vectors for groups are misaligned when symbol magnifier is > 1
- Article No.: 1722 - Room-Odd-Flat - Under certain circumstances, texture properties are not propagated to subsequent rooms when using create from existing polygon option
- Article No.: 1723 - When selecting multiple projects, Project Manager does not load all drawing layers if the same layer name exists in different projects
- Article No.: 1724 - Luminous dimensions for a point source are not correct when luminous dimensions are in meters and the environment is in feet
- Article No.: 1725 - Program crashes when attempting to save banner file if the user does not have adequate permissions
- Article No.: 1726 - Files using rotated Euro photometric data (e.g. Eulumdat) may calculate with rotation not applied if the file is transferred to another computer
- Article No.: 1727 - Symbol insertion point may not be correct when opening a file on another computer
- Article No.: 1728 - Orientation in a Composite Photometric File manifest is not being adjusted per Group Reference Angle
- Article No.: 1729 - Prorated luminaires may show incorrect efficiency when the file is opened on another computer
- Article No.: 1439 - Erratic Toolkit behavior - Toolkits disappear and/or undock unexpectedly when the cursor is moved over
- Article No.: 1730 - Under isolated certain circumstances, the program locks up when closing the Define Luminaire dialog
- Article No.: 1731 - SnapTo intersection does not work in isometric view
- Article No.: 1732 - Captured render images for use in Page Builder Imageports does not always work properly if there are multiple render views
- Article No.: 1733 - Roadway Optimizer crashes when Comparison tab is selected before dialog fully loads
- Article No.: 1734 - Unable to open file due to corrupt or missing symbol (Field ‘SymbolsRenderIndex.Filename’ can’t be a zero length string)
Version 16.8 Rev. 4 - 16-NOV-15
- File-Export – Changed RealDWG 2013 Drawing and DXF to RealDWG 2013-2016 to reflect support for ACAD 2016 (file format has not changed)
- Luminaire-Swap – When swapping to/from a luminaire group, the group ‘reference angle’ is used to determine the resultant orientation angle
- LPD/UWLR Area – LPD and UWLR are now abbreviated in the label
- Scene Manager – Luminaires in frozen projects are no longer loaded. This prevents inadvertent channel changes
- PPFD Factor Table – PPFD Factors have been revised per corrected calculation method and additional factors added. Existing files need to be MANUALLY UPDATED to use the revised PPFD factors
- Roadway Optimizer – Added Web-Settings. Allows you to modify the photometric web display. Removed ‘Photometric Web Scaling Factor’ from Roadway Optimizer Settings (use Web Settings)
- Roadway Optimizer – Photometric Webs are now included in the output if enabled
- Roadway Optimizer – Added Template On/Off and Template-Settings. Allows you to display templates on the roadway viewer and output
- Article No.: 1701 - SnapTo not working properly with the Luminaire-Move and Re-Orient command
- Article No.: 1702 – Template Settings dialog pops inadvertently after various commands
- Article No.: 1703 - May get an error when attempting to create a luminaire group when temporary photometric webs are enabled
- Article No.: 1704 - Dynamic Templates are not updating while aiming or re-aiming a luminaire
- Article No.: 1705 - Selecting 'By Label' option in Template Settings will generate an error if no luminaires are defined
- Article No.: 1706 - Deleting all templates does not reset template state (not visibility, not defined)
- Article No.: 1707 - Template state may not be reset when opening a new file (should be; not defined, not visible)
- Article No.: 1708 - In some cases, templates show up in exported CAD file even though they are not visible (toggled off)
- Article No.: 1709 - Deleted luminaire labels may be visible in Model Overlay and exported CAD file
- Article No.: 1710 - Calculation point label may not appear correctly in exported CAD file (multiple overlapping labels)
Version 16.7 Rev. 47 - 24-SEP-15
- Dynamic Templates – Can now specify templates by luminaire label
- Roadway Calculation – All entity surfaces (rooms and objects) are now considered obstructive in Direct Only mode (i.e. no longer necessary to set surface type to 41-Roadway Contributor)
- Roadway Calculation – All non-roadway surfaces are now considered obstructive (not reflective) in Full Radiosity mode (i.e. no longer necessary to set surface type to 41-Roadway Contributor)
- Locked luminaries are no longer renumbered when sorted (Luminaire Sort command and Project Manager)
Version 16.6 Rev. 0 - 31-AUG-15
- No enhancements
- Article No.: 1689 - ‘RTE 13 – Type Mismatched’ occurs during startup (before splash screen) under certain conditions
- Article No.: 1690 - Dynamic Templates are not updated after redefining a luminaire
- Article No.: 1691 - PDF Background Image includes unacceptable black overlay over some or most parts of the underlying image
- Article No.: 1692 - Default photometric web settings are not set properly when opening an older version file
- Article No.: 1693 - Roadway contributors may not occlude other roadway contributors if the surfaces are in close proximity to each other
- Article No.: 1694 - Program may appear to hang during startup (before splash screen appears) under certain conditions
- Article No.: 1695 - File System Cleanup may take an inordinate amount of time to complete
- Article No.: 1696 - Roadway Optimizer - May get a 'Subscript out of range' error when attempting to print multiple layouts with different luminaire types
- Article No.: 1697 - File-Open/Save As may not display properly the first time the command is executed
- Article No.: 1698 - Smart Symbols not working for Type B photometric files
Version 16.5 Rev. 9 - 24-AUG-15
- Shared License – Connection failure procedure has been modified to mitigate downtime when license server is offline
- Schedule Manager – Display Name File – Added ‘Save button. Allows you save current changes and continue editing without having to click Ok
- Changed format of Schedule Display Name Files (new extension .dpx). New format allows more flexibility when adding new schedules and/or fields to existing schedules. Older version files (.dpn) are still supported (need to manually rename using new extension, automatically converted to new format once saved)
- Article No.: 1679 - Some roadway grid metrics not retained after changing grid label (Edit CalcPts)
- Article No.: 1680 - Flood NEMA Type is displayed in description for Type C photometric files
- Article No.: 1681 - Language options in Schedule Manager are messed up
- Article No.: 1682 - Define Luminaire - Can enter 'N.A.' as Lumens Per Lamp value for non-absolute photometric file
- Article No.: 1683 - Luminaire labels may not retain their proper color when editing or swapping luminaires. Problem only occurs when Dynamic Templates are enabled
- Article No.: 1684 - May get an 'Error opening DWG host application' error when attempting to import a CAD file
Version 16.4 Rev. 11 - 03-AUG-15
- IES Roadway Classification and Longitudinal Classification are now set to ‘N.A.’ for photometric files where; Maximum Candela Vertical Angle >= 90 degrees, Maximum Candela Horizontal Angle falls on the House Side (exception Type V or VS) or asymmetric distributions where ‘type’ is not the same in the 0-90 and 270-360 quadrants
- Restore Rendered Environment – Changed cryptic restore message to be provide more when attempting to restore a RSF created in a newer version (‘RSF files are not backward compatible’)
- Improved performance for Roadway calculations when obstructions are present in the environment (roadway contributors and/or surfaces)
- Improved performance for Direct Calc Mode when surface obstructions are present in the environment (rooms and/or objects)
- Improved performance for Design Isolines when surface obstructions are present in the environment (rooms and/or objects) and ‘Consider Surface Obstruction’ is enabled
- Tools-Background Images – Can now load images from single or multiple page PDF file
- Article No.: 1668 - May get an 'Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow' error when placing luminaires with Design Isolines enabled
- Article No.: 1669 - May get a 'Subscript out of range' error when you toggle template visibility while adding or modifying luminaires
- Article No.: 1670 - Luminaire label properties (e.g. bold, underline) may be lost after arraying luminaires
- Article No.: 1671 - Unable to create dynamic templates at z <> 0
- Article No.: 1672 - Tools-System Settings - Dimension Precision setting not retained as startup default
- Article No.: 1674 - May get a 'subscript out of range' error when creating an arc if the Initial Curve Increment is set to small
Version 16.3 Rev. 10 - 01-JUN-15
- Changed color of Change Channel icon to better differentiate from Switch icons
- Added Windows object library to setup
- File-Import-AGi32 – Changed default Project Name to ‘AGI-Import_1’ (smart labeling applied)
- Create Composite Photometric File – Modified to handle groups with Reference Angle <> 0
- Article No.: 1655 - May get a 'subscript out of range' error when exiting the program
- Article No.: 1659 - May not be able to explode a Luminaire Group after placing with Design Isolines enabled
- Article No.: 1660 – Some entities may not be visible in converted RSF file
- Article No.: 1661 – Program crashes when calculating environment with more 64 channels
- Article No.: 1662 - Files that calculate in older versions (e.g. 15.3) may crash in v16 during parsing
- Article No.: 1663 - After resetting all dialog defaults in Tools-System Settings, cursor may be ‘lost’ (single Model Mode view) or error generated (multiple Model Mode views)
- Article No.: 1664 – Luminaire label properties (e.g. bold, underline) may be lost after Edit/Swap luminaire command
- Article No.: 1665 - In some cases, the Photometric Web/Indicator is not displayed in the correct location when Luminaire Symbol Magnifier > 1
- Article No.: 1666 – Light-meter may inadvertently be blocked by stacked luminaires
- Article No.: 1667 - May get script errors when resizing Instabase in the Cloud dialog
Version 16.2 Rev. 2 - 30-APR-15
- Temporary Web/Indicator creation ‘governor’ added. Prevents temporary web/indicator from being created when more than twenty luminaires are being modified at a time
- Article No.: 1646 – May get a ‘subscript out of range’ error when modifying an older file in v16.1 under certain circumstances
- Article No.: 1647 - May inappropriately get an 'apply changes to locked project or locked entities' message when editing a calculation label in Project Manager
- Article No.: 1648 - When saving a file, there is no progress feedback on the command line
- Article No.: 1649 - Design Isolines settings are lost (reset) after importing an AGi32 file
- Article No.: 1650 - Render-Export – The last used file type is not retained
- Article No.: 1651 - CalcPts PtsView and IsoView are not working properly in Project Manager <<< Fixed in v16.1A, verified in Case 2668 >>>
- Article No.: 1652 - May get a 'subscript out of range' error when attempting to import an AGi32
- Article No.: 1653 - Relabeling and redefining multiple luminaire definitions may result in the photometric file of the previous file being used with the current redefined definition
- Article No.: 1654 - May get a 'subscript out of range' error when performing luminaire modifications on all (or numerous) luminaires when temporary web/indicator is enabled
- Article No.: 1655 - May get a 'subscript out of range' error when exiting the program
- Article No.: 1656 - SnapTo not working with Luminaire-Move-Same Angles-Single
- Article No.: 1657 - Changing luminaire type (vis Edit or Swap) may not work properly when dynamic templates and AutoCalc are enabled
Version 16.1 Rev. 2 - 15-APR-15
- File System Cleanup – Does not remove files less than five days old
- Tools-System Settings – Added Cleanup Now button to File System tab. This allows you run the File System Cleanup manually
- Tools-Create Instabase – Command has been removed. Instabase Creator has been deprecated
- Define Luminaire-Instabase (in the cloud) – Button has been replaced with a button and dropdown
- Modify-Luminaire-Reaim – The previous aiming vector and template (if defined) is shown (dotted line) while re-aiming as a reference (similar to when you move a luminaire)
- Tools-System Settings –Advanced – Default setting from Ghost 2D Image – Number of Entities Cutoff changed from 500 to 1000
- View-Set Limits – Lower Left Corner (LLC) and Upper Right Corner (URC) are automatically set regardless of how the area was specified using the Specify option. In other words, it is no longer necessary to specify the area from the LLC to the URC
- During startup, the RecentFiles database size is checked. If the size exceeds 900MB, old entries (starting at >72 months) are removed from the database (doesn’t delete associated files). This process was implemented to mitigate RecentFiles database errors when the database approaches the maximum allowable size (1GB)
- Define Luminaire – Model Mode Symbol is no longer accessible if ‘Model Mode Symbol Same As Render Mode Symbol’ option is selected in the Render Symbol dialog
- Edit-Luminaire-Bulk Edit – Increased width of Label drop-down to accommodate long label names
- Added language support for Scene Summary and Scene/Channel Summary Schedules
- Roadway Standards – Added compact version (illuminance only) of Brazilian Roadway Standard (ABNT NBR5101-2012(C))
- Z-coordinate is not reset back to zero after using any modify entity command that temporarily alters the z-coordinate (e.g. Move Luminaire Label)
- When creating certain entities (e.g. rooms, objects), the Z-Coord display in the lower right-hand corner will display a warning icon if the current z-coordinate is not zero
- Project Manager – Added Points Visibility to CalcPts menu
- Modify-Luminaire-Template command has been restructured and enhanced to support dynamic templates (see Dynamic Templates). In the toolkit, the template button now globally controls template visibility (press on/off). In the Luminaire menu, there is a Toggle On/Off command. The Visibility submenu has been removed. Create Template command has been changed to Settings command. Template settings are now saved with the job file. All templates are now dynamic (automatically created when enabled)
- New template functionality – Dynamic Templates . When enabled, templates are automatically created when luminaires are placed or modified
- Isoline values specified in Templates or Design Isolines are automatically synced with normal isolines (and vice versa) this first time the dialog is accessed
- Old Instabase has been removed from the Define Luminaire dialog
- Modify-Luminaire-Edit-Single now allows you to select multiple single locations to edit
- New Model Mode functionality – Design Isolines. Design Isolines are interactive isolines that automatically update as changes are made to the environment without having to recalculate (e.g. placing or modifying luminaires). This facilitate rapid luminaire placement during initial design
- Define-Luminaire – The ‘Label already exist’ warning message is no longer displayed when redefining an existing luminaire
- Tool-Digitizer command has been removed
- Tools-System Settings – Added ‘Temporary Photometric Web/Indicator’ switch. Allows you to set the start setting
- Modify-Luminaire-Copy-Single command has been modified. You can now select multiple single locations to copy
- Modify-Luminaire-Mirror-Single command has been modified. You can now select multiple single locations to mirror
- Modify-Luminaire-Swap-Single command has been modified. You can now select multiple single locations to swap
- Modify-Luminaire-Change Height-Same Points/Same Angles-Single commands have been modified. You can now select multiple single locations to change height
- New command - Modify-Luminaire-Move and Reorient. Allows you to move a single luminaire locations and reorient after moving
- Modify-Luminaire-Move-Same Points/Same Angles-Single commands have been modified. After moving, the command is repeated without having to reselect the command
- Photometric Web command has been renamed to Photometric Web/Indicator to reflect additional functionality. You can now select an Orientation Indicator as part of the web display. In addition, you can select to only display web/indicator while adding or modifying a luminaire (Temporary). Dialog defaults are now controlled by Tools-System Settings (as far as when and if they are reset)
- Photometric Web - Maximum candela angle is included in the web regardless of the web resolution
- Roadway Standards – Added IES RP-8-14 (no changes from IES RP-8-2000). This is the new default standard
- Modify-Drawing-Rotate – Can now ‘roll’ drawing entities by rotating entities in the in the X-Z elevation (west or east elevation)
- Tools-Background Images – Can now ‘crop’ all images to create a single rectangular background image
- Tools-Background Images – Added option to disable image labels in Preview window
- Tools-Background Images – Process to clear (unload) a single has been modified
- Memory requirements for radiosity and photometric calculations have been reduced by 3MB per CPU core
- New calculation metric - Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density (PPFD) is available in CalcPts-Automatic Placement (Calculation Type)
- Schedules – Added PPFD Factor field to Calculation Summary schedule
- Isolines – Added PPFD tab. Allows you to add isolines to PPFD calculation grids
- Highlight Values – Added PPFD tab. Allows you to highlight PPFD values
- Background images are automatically resized when loading to reduce memory requirements if the image exceeds 2048 pixels in width and/or height
- PPDF Factors dialog added to Calculation Points–Automatic Placement dialog. Allows you select PPFD Factor for various source types or add you own factor
- CalcPs-AP – Added PPFDFactorDesc field (read-only). Field is extracted from the PPFD dialog
- Schedules – Added PPFD Factor Description field to Calculation Summary Schedule
- New function – Create Composite File. Allows you create a single photometric file from a luminaire group consisting of multiple luminaire locations of variable type. Files can be added together or averaged
- Broken background image icon replaced with text message ‘Background image not visible in current view’
- Daylighting - Changed default DST interval to Mar. 8 through Nov. 1 (per 2015)
- Project Manager – Added ‘CalcType’ column to CalcPts grid. Display the calculation type of each grid (for reference only, cannot be changed)
- Article No.: 1622 - Define Luminaire-Select - May get a 'RTE 52 - Bad filename or number' error when attempting to select a photometric file from a non-mapped network folder
- Article No.: 1623 - File-Import-LaiDex - Does not work properly if Model Mode units are Feet-Inches. Imported entity is not visible.
- Article No.: 1624 - File System Cleanup is not removing all files in Working folder (not removing *.wrk.AGI.tmp, New* and Temp* files)
- Article No.: 1626 – May get a 'subscript out of range' error when exporting from Room Estimator
- Article No.: 1628 - May get a 'Invalid use of Null' error at some point after selecting Luminaire-Change Channel command without any scenes defined
- Article No.: 1629 – Render-Display Settings - Maximum Illuminance and/or Luminance may reset to default values after selecting Display Scale
- Article No.: 1630 - Insertion point for Render Mode symbol may be inappropriately set if insertion of Model Mode Symbol is changed
- Article No.: 1631 - Unable to explode luminaire group after group has been arrayed
- Article No.: 1627 - Selecting Luminaire-Change Channel without any Scenes created can cause problems
- Article No.: 1632 – Page Builder – Viewports and Imageports appear to shift position after changing properties under certain conditions
- Article No.: 1634 – CalcPts label may not be updated properly after changing Number of Decimals
- Article No.: 1636 - Statistical Area label not updated properly when converting numeric units (e.g. fc --> lux) <<< Verified in Case 2389 >>>
- Article No.: 1637 - Units type not displayed in Statistical Area label with hemispherical and semicylindrical illuminance
- Article No.: 1638 - Surface color and reflectance are set = 0 when imported (File-Import-AGI) a room or object with a texture applied <<< Verified in Case 2388 >>>
- Article No.: 1635 – Bottom edge of entities may be cutoff in Viewport when ‘Extents’ option is selected
- Article No.: 1639 - Creating polygon rooms using existing drawing entities with additional tasks enabled can cause issues if 'Accept Polygon and Repeat' option is selected. All problems all related to subsequent labeling for additional CalcPt and/or LPD Areas. <<< Verified in Case 2393 >>>
- Article No.: 1640– SnapTo can produce undesirable results when locating multiple luminaires along a line. May snap to previously located luminaire (perpendicular) <<<Verified in Case 2392 >>|>
- Article No.: 1641 - Text within a block of text may be displayed out of order.
- Article No.: 1642 - Roadway Optimizer may crash after changing settings
- Article No.: 1643 – UGR meter orientation indicator may be incorrect after calculating
- Article No.: 1644 – DST setting is not retained (loss) when editing a daylight study