Start a new topic

Symbols overload

I've created a few folders of custom symbols for render/model mode.

For some reason, AGi32 has reciprocated by also adding a bunch of folders with what appear to be redundant copies of those symbols. As near as I can tell, it's probably to do with opening or importing AGi32 files with luminaire definitions that have custom symbols, but I could be wrong.

Some of the folders have my name, others are the same name as a folder that I've created, except they've got the word 'Symbols' appended to the back. Others have nothing to do with me, and I suspect have been created from files I've opened or imported from other AGi32 users, since they've got other names attached.

I know you guys aren't big on responding on this forum, but could you advise if it's ok for me to delete any files/folders that are sub-levels in the main 'Symbols' folder?

Secondly, could you fix this behaviour so that we don't end up with enormous clutter of symbols that we haven't specifically added?

Thirdly, just whilst you're at it, could you please fix the behaviour of the selection zone of the symbols area to be able to scroll with the Mouse Wheel? It's 2017, and we've been able to scroll with mouse wheels for a long time now - could be time for AGi32 to join the new millenium?

1 Comment

"Thirdly, just whilst you're at it, could you please fix the behaviour of the selection zone of the symbols area to be able to scroll with the Mouse Wheel? It's 2017, and we've been able to scroll with mouse wheels for a long time now - could be time for AGi32 to join the new millenium?"

Yeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment