I am utilizing parametric mirrors for a four pole soccer field. In order to nominate the correct pole number I create channels P1, P2, P3 and P4 in scene manager. To do this I switch off all parametric mirrors and set the poles up and allocate each group of floodlights to each relevant pole P1, P2, P3 and P4. I then check that each pole has the correct number and channel labeling for all luminaires and switch parametric mirrors back on.
To my surprise all the pole luminaire channels are mixed up or scrambled. P3 mixed with P1 etc.There seems to be no logical order as the mix up varies in order.
I tried this multiple times and the problem repeated.